Thursday, April 30, 2009

Introduction


A first graders in an elementary school had shocked me when she, honestly and
directly, addressed me, “先生、私は英語がきらいです”!!

How come to a seven years old student ,who did not even start to learn English
yet, to utter these words, I thought.

My biggest shock was that the girl was repeating the words of her classroom
teacher who repeated the same sentence in front of all the students more than once.

Perhaps that was the main reason to encourage me to try to produce some guide
Book or more to help both teachers and students in Japanese elementary schools
to try to look at English Education with a different prospect.

“やる、小学校の英語”includes three parts, each part addresses two grades,
and divided into a teacher guide and a student book. There are also three
separate leaflets for songs, phonics and games.

And know let's study together Lesson 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment